1. How we use your information
2. Anti-Spam Policy
Our Anti-Spam Policy tolerates only permission-based email. Thus, you may choose to opt-out of our mailing list. By checking the opt-in box when emailing us you agree to be contact by us for the purposes described in section 1 of this policy above. All emails sent to you will be compliant with CASL and will include: The option to opt-in to receive communication for the purposes. The option to unsubscribe from receiving electronic communication from us. Electronic communication you receive from us will include the name and address for the sender as well as who the email is being sent on behalf of.
3. Our Affiliation with Honda
I understand that Honda, its affiliates, Dealers and service providers collect, use and disclose my personal information for the purposes of (i) completing my purchase, finance or lease transaction; (ii) maintaining my warranty and customer service records; (iii) conducting customer service campaigns; (iv) providing me with marketing information; and (v) for legal and other business purposes. I consent to Honda, its affiliates, Dealers and service providers contacting me by telephone or sending commercial electronic messages to me, including email and text messages. I can contact Honda at (888) 946-6329 or 180 Honda Boulevard, Markham, Ontario, L6C 0H9, and my Dealer if I no longer consent to these uses and to update or correct my personal information.
Accessibility Plan and Policies for Kanata Motors Corporation
This 2014-21 accessibility plan outlines the policies and actions that will put in place to improve opportunities for people with disabilities.
Statement of Commitment
Kanata Honda is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. We are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Accessible Emergency Information
Kanata Honda is committed to providing the customers and clients with publicly available emergency information in an accessible way upon request. We will also provide employees with disabilities with individualized emergency response information when necessary.
Kanata Honda will provide training to employees, volunteers and other staff members on Ontario’s accessibility laws and on the Human Rights Code as it relates to people with disabilities. Training will be provided in a way that best suits the duties of employees, volunteers and other staff members.
Kanata Honda will take the following steps to ensure employees are provided with the training needed to meet Ontario’s accessible laws by January 1, 2015.
- Review existing employee’s level of training on AODA and ensure they are brought up to date within a realistic period.
- Add AODA training to all new employee’s orientation procedures in an effort to have new employees familiar with AODA policies prior to assuming there new position within the company.
Kanata Honda will take the following steps to ensure employees consider the needs of people with disabilities when designing, procuring or acquiring self-service kiosks by January 1, 2014.
- If self-service kiosks are considered, the requirements to meet the needs of persons with disabilities will be discussed at weekly manager’s meetings to ensure compliance.
- Information and communications is committed to meeting the communication needs of people with disabilities. We will consult with people with disabilities to determine their information and communication needs.
Kanata Honda will take the following steps to make all new websites and content on those sites conform with WCAG 2.0, Level A by January 1, 2014.
- Kanata Honda will work with its web developer to conform new content to AODA guidelines.
- New web sites will conform to WCAG 2.0.
Kanata Honda will take the following steps to make ensure existing feedback processes are accessible to people with disabilities upon request by January 1, 2015.
- Kanata Honda will post their processes and policies on access for the disabled on their website and will provide a written copy upon request.
Kanata Honda will take the following steps to make sure all publicly available information is made accessible upon request by January 1, 2016.
- AODA policies and procedures will be available on the corporate website for all to review.
Kanata Honda will take the following steps to make all websites and content conform with WCAG 2.0, Level AA by January 1, 2021.
- Work with web developer and /or web design company to conform to the new standards.
Kanata Honda is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
We will take the following steps to notify the public and staff that, when requested, will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired.
- All employment ads will state that people with disabilities will be accommodated during the recruitment and interview process.
Kanata Honda will take the following steps to develop and put in place a process for developing individual accommodation plans and return-to-work policies for employees that have been absent due to a disability.
- Discuss limitation with the individual affected
- Discuss accommodation requirements with appropriate medical professionals
- Make any necessary changes that are cost effective to accommodate the employees with disabilities, permanent or temporary.
We will take the following steps to ensure the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities are taken into account if is using performance management, career development and redeployment processes.
- Reviews will be based on performance of the job and not focused on the individuals disability
- Promotions will be based on merit and not whether that employee has a disability of limitation
Kanata Honda will take the following steps to prevent and remove other accessibility barriers identified.
For More Information
For more information on this accessibility plan, please contact at:
Accessible formats of this document are available free upon request at the Kanata Honda reception desk.