As the Automotive Service Technician you will be responsible for the complete maintenance needs of our client’s vehicles. In our fast paced service department your ability to multi-task and work under deadlines will allow you to succeed in this position. Our mandate to perform at high levels is directly related to our talented team of professionals, and we’re looking for more great people to join our team.
If you possess:
- Outstanding positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Team player attitude
- Desire to achieve complete customer satisfaction
- An exciting teamwork-oriented establishment
- State of the art repair facility with all the latest equipment
- Safe and clean working environment
- Competitive salaries
- Ongoing technical training with learning opportunities
- Summer BBQ’s, golf tournaments, and staff parties. Great team environment!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
Kanata Honda is seeking lube technicians with the ambition to succeed in a state of the art dealership that sells everything that Honda makes! Full training provided with the ability to advance into an apprentice program.
Drop off resume to Charles Young, Fixed Operations Manager or e-mail