Honda Civic Type R
Shaped by, and for, performance, the cockpit gets your pulse going before you even start the ignition.
For Honda, racing has always been the pinnacle of automotive art. Hence the Civic Type R: an
eye-catching car for the road that just happens to hold the record lap time for a front-wheel
drive car on the world-famous Nürburgring. In actuality, there’s no hiding the Type R’s racing
pedigree – not with its uncompromising performance features, including a direct-injected
2.0 litre VTEC turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 306-horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque,
and matching powerful looks.
Starting from $40,890
- Aluminum hood with air intake
- Type R badging and unique serial number plate
- 20" aluminum-alloy wheels in piano black with red accents
- Skirt package
- Rear wing spoiler
- Red suede-effect fabric front sport seat
- Aluminum-trimmed sport pedals
- 2.0-litre, 16-valve VTEC turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, 306 horsepower, 295lb-ft of torque
- 6-speed manual transmission with rev-match control
- 3-mode drive system
- Brembo 4 -piston aluminum front brake calipers
- Triple centre exhaust
All photos and specifications are intended for informational purposes only and may not be accurate. Please contact our sales staff for the latest and most accurate information on this product.